It's been quite a while since I met my dear farahdilah. I miss her like fcking aloot. I miss going out with her taking pictures with her gossiping and whatever else. Oh i luv u. Hmm, ok so yes she do have damn a lot of friends, well it's okay. I'm fine with it as long as she still remember me and still lurp me like how much I lurp her. She's one fcking photogenic girl gorgeous to the max. I envy her skin tone like omg. Oh and recently i read one of her formspring thingy. There's this someone like asked her why her boobies are small unlike someone's boobies are big. Well, I think small boobies are cute like cupcakes, muffins ape ape seerti dengan nye. Ala small boobies pon quite a lot of guys are chasing after her you know. Boobies tak boobies asalkan muka tak fugly da bagus. ok next.